Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Allergy?



Recently, I developed a habit of biting my paws and scratching my muzzle.



My human will look so concerned whenever I do that, she will inspect my paws and body but she couldn't find anything.




This is what she found on my belly, tiny red spots and what was that big brown clot?

I have been overhearing the humans discussing what to do with me. Bring me to vet? Oh no, don't you let the vet poke a stick into my butt again.

Hmm... want to cut down my food? Is that the reason why I don't see the humans feed me peanut butter and chickens now? Luckily I still have the blueberry treats to go with. They are feeding me a full diet of Sweet Potato and Fish now.

Hopefully they will find out what is causing the itchiness on my body. It really gets on my nerves, grr...

2 comments:

  1. Pepper used to have this problem when she was young..due to dry skin..the problem will eventually go away when they grow older and their skin can produce more oil to moisture.

    the brown clot is just dirty spot after she pee-pee..next time when u bath her, u can try to clean that away

    don't worry. she'll grown up to be a healthy little fella :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, your dog also used to scratch and bite her paws often? Didn't see red spots on her paws, she's not bleeding also. So it is dry skin? Really hope so.

    ReplyDelete