Thursday, May 20, 2010

Indigestion

Ginger poop 4 times yesterday, (2 times after lunch within 2 hours). I saw her making soft whining sound and keep lying down and drink water only. After 20 minutes, I saw her poo again with toothpaste like stool.

I brought her to vet, doctor just gave 2 medicine and said no problem, probably just overfed. After I came home, she just keep drinking water and after 30 minutes, she vomited all the kibbles I fed her during morning and lunch. No yellowish stuffs just plenty of salivas and kibbles.

I just gave her medicine. Should I continue to feed her dinner tonight? She is on the diet of fish and potato and we have been feeding her this food for a month. Recently, I've been feeding her a lot of treats last 2 days like 15 of tiny rounded biscuits (Xiao Bu Dian) and 3-6 vegetarian rings per day, is it too much? Did I overfed her?

Just recalled that the night before I gave her a milk bone, could it be the culprit?
*

No comments:

Post a Comment