Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dog Treats

To train Ginger, we have to use lots of dog treats. After trying several treats, we are settled with 2 choices of dog treats now.



Xiao Bu Dian Biscuit (Blueberry)

This is a Taiwanese made dog biscuits, I have tried it myself, it is crunchy and has a very aromatic Blueberry after taste. No wonder my dog will go nuts when seeing this. Since it smells great, it's good as a lure treat. The ingredients consist of milk, potato flour, all vegetarian ingredient.





Vegetarian Super Ring

This is a homemade treat made by my friend, who runs the blog - Pawsome Treat House.
I love the fact that it is solid food with no fillers and all vegetarian ingredients consist of sweet potatoes, organic carrot and white sesame seed. I can see my dog digest her food easily and she poo more consistent now, about 2 hours after meal with solid stools. This treat gives her all the healthy fiber she needs. Since the treat is chewy, she spend more time in eating this instead of just wolfing everything down. I also like the fact that it will not leave bits and pieces on the floor.



My dog gets her treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment