Thursday, May 20, 2010

Indigestion Update

Yesterday after I fed her the medicine, I waited 30 minutes to give her dinner (just 4 piece of kibbles), I saw her eaten them all up. Then I slowly feed her more kibbles every few minutes. Fed her 1 spoonful of kibbles (half of her usual portion) within an hour. No vomit and no bowel movement though.

This morning, I woke up to a very hungry puppy. I fed her 2 spoonful of kibbles. Boy, she looked so hungry. Again, no bowel movement. Decided to cut off her lunch. Scared her body won't accept more food coz she hasn't poop.

Afternoon - around 4pm, she looked very hungry. She just won't stay still when I brush her, she was going for the treat on the floor. Normally she will wait till I brushed her then only eat it on my command. I fed her 1 spoonful of kibbles. Again, she hasn't poop, I'm getting worried.

7pm - I let her out to play ball. After running here and there for 5 minutes. She went to toilet and poo. What a relief ! The stool is solid and thus healthy.

I'm suspecting the doctor's medicine making her constipation. Coz need to wait so long only she poop.

Tonight I will feed her dinner and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment